The Jump Champ’s Time Trials event is back for its 7th edition! Come be the show in your own ride and compete against similar vehicles in a safe and fun format. Our Time Trials will be a single day format, guaranteeing the chance to get 5 runs from sun up to sundown. Now is the chance to fly around a groomed course with digitally recorded lap times for a chance to dominate your class! With some big names set to compete, both spectators and participants will be mixing it up with the all-stars of off-road! Entries will be limited, don’t miss your chance at hitting the podium! Our sign ups page will get your race entry in, after paying your name will be added to the class rosters. Our affordable entry fees combined with a $10 entry fee per day and the chance to camp provides for a weekend of fun! Stay tuned for more big announcements and our track previews set to release soon!
TIME TRIALS EVENT FEATURES
- The Time Trials event pits evenly matched vehicles against the track, the clock, and other competitors.
- The Time Trials Tracks will be approximately 1.33 miles long and will take an average of 2:45 minutes to complete. It features a fast straight-away, S-turns, jumps, and wash-like terrain.
- Refer to the video to the right or on our YouTube page to see a sample of the action packed course from December.
- Time Trials will run rain or shine. There will be no refunds after 11/29/2019.
- Refunds before the event are only allowed up to 11/29/2019 and must be approved by Jump Champs staff.
- Drivers will complete their lap solely against the clock with no dust or lap traffic to interfere with their time. No other drivers or vehicles will be on the track during your lap. Number of laps allowed will be determined by the amount of drivers entered.